When the summer heat strikes, you want your home to be an oasis. By preparing for the summer ahead and ensuring your air conditioning system is in tip-top shape, you can save yourself from the unpleasant scenario of a broken A/C system on a 90 degree day!
Check out these quick A/C maintenance tips:
- Change your air filter at least monthly
- Keep your A/C unit free of debris such as grass, bushes and other plants
- Clear about 2 feet of space around your A/C unit
- Inspect your refrigerant lines at least once a month
- Ensure your outdoor A/C unit is on firm, level ground (if not, contact your HVAC tech for assistance)
- Schedule maintenance with a trusted, local HVAC company
At Blue Horizon Air Conditioning & Heating, we are here to assist you with A/C maintenance in Atlanta. These quick A/C maintenance tips can help you get started on the right track, but regularly scheduled maintenance with a professional is the best way to prevent major breakdowns during the peak of the season. Feel free to call us today for a free consultation. Enjoy the upcoming summer and stay cool!